Occupy Yourselves (at Xmas)


The Thinking Practice is now closed until 3 January 2012. Thanks to all the subscribers to this blog, to those who send me emails when they agree or disagree, and those rare few who comment. Visits have gone up by 43% in the last year, page views by 60%. Those are not KPIs by the way, just things I found in the time I just 'lost' in Google Analytics. (If you're the regular reader in Manila - hello!)

Have a good break, if you're getting one. I'll be back in 2012, year of the East London Sports Day and many other wonders that will put that in the shade, if we step up, again. As the year ends, one song has emerged as summing up the year - Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes. As the song says 'What good is it to sing helplessness blues, why should I wait for anyone else?'

On that note, it may be time for It's A Wonderful Life...



Comments